Support to keep your home the way you want it.

Our Home Modifications Service offers a range of property maintenance services at an affordable price to keep your home safe and accessible – just the way you want it. We are here to offer a quick response, high quality specialised professional service, with all work guaranteed and fully insured.

Our service offering is varied so that we can support you wherever you may need home maintenance support.  Just give us a call on 1300 610 610 or use the contact form below to find out how we can support you.

Home Maintenance and Modifications Service.

Anglicare’s Home Maintenance and Modifications Service is for Queenslanders aged 60 years and over, or people of any age with a disability who wish to remain living independently in their own homes or rental accommodation.

Examples of how we can support you include:

• Carrying out minor plumbing on leaking taps and toilet cisterns
• Carrying out minor carpentry work
• Designing and manufacturing chair and bed raisers
• Supplying and fitting grab rails and hand held showers
• Replacing light bulbs
• Maintenance and adjustment of window and door locks
• Installing new window/door locks
• Testing or installing smoke alarms
• Assistance with employing tradespersons.

If eligible, you may receive a financial contribution towards labour costs for minor home maintenance or modifications relating to your health, safety, or security. To be eligible for a financial contribution, you must also be:

• Receiving an Australian Government pension, or
• unable to make use of alternative forms of assistance, such as through Home and Community Care, the Department of Housing and Public Works, the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, family or friends.

Get in touch today

Would you like to know more about
Our Home Maintenance and Repair Services?

    Would you like to know more or can’t find what you need?

    Speak to us
    *Anglicare’s Home Maintenance and Modifications Service does not undertake maintenance or repairs that are considered to be the responsibility of the landlord (lessor).