We’re here to support you to live the life you want.
Anglicare’s wellbeing programs are a mix of services to provide support and strategies to help clients manage both their physical and mental health.
We are dedicated to supporting people throughout life’s journey to overcome challenges and lead a happy, healthy life. We offer a range of counselling, support and education programs for individuals, couples and families.
We strive to assist people through specialised programs that offer practical assistance aimed at strengthening relationships, enhancing personal experiences and achieving positive outcomes.
From marriage preparation to specialised counselling, Anglicare’s comprehensive range of programs and services provide support to our local communities throughout southeast Queensland.
All of our counselling staff are caring and qualified family practitioners or counsellors who are committed to supporting each individual to achieve their full potential. We are often able to support adults and families at a location that is most comfortable to them, whether at home, in a community space, in one of our offices or online via email or live chat.
We can help you or your loved ones with a variety of life’s challenges
- Forming a new relationship and preparing for marriage
- Family issues and conflict
- Family separation and divorce
- Living in blended families
- Parenting support
- Children’s behavioural issues
- Anxiety, depression and emerging mental health concerns
- Grief and loss
- Domestic and family violence
- Child protection issues
- Homelessness or at risk of homelessness
- Mothers or pregnant women who use drugs and/or alcohol
- Emergency Relief Program
For more information about these services, visit our dedicated Better Relationships website.
We also offer a wide range of group programs to help adults and/or couples
- Play Groups for parents and young children or babies
- Enhancing your child’s development
- Parent support groups
- Parenting programs
- Parenting children/youth with behavioural, drug and alcohol, or mental health issues
- Homework programs
- Healthy meals on a budget
- Men who use violence and abuse in their personal relationships
We want to support any way that we can, and where possible we are able to tailor any of our programs for adults or couples when a need is identified. Please contact our friendly team on 1300 610 610 or get in touch using the contact form below, we can help.
Get in touch today
Would you like to know more about
Our Wellbeing Programs?