Annual Report 2020-2021
Anglicare Southern Queensland continued its vision and purpose in 2020-2021 to walk alongside those in need, offering compassionate care, support and counselling by advocating for the most vulnerable in our community, and seeking to transform lives through loving service.
Our community impact included:
- 45,074 Queenslanders supported
- 1,293,781 hours of community aged care & disability services
- 754,175 hours of residential aged care
- 218,017 bed nights in residential aged care
- 410,876 nights of out of home care for children
- 48,960 hours of mental health & counselling support
- 18,510 hours of support for women & young people at risk of homelessness
- 7,252 nights of accommodation for young people experiencing homelessness
This was made possible with the caring support and work of the 2,971 staff and 363 volunteers.