Annual Report 2022-2023
Anglicare Southern Queensland has again responded to need with a caring compassion and dedication to Anglican values while assisting more than 48,000 clients, residents, children, young people and families supported through our services.
Our community impact included:
- Over 48,300 Queenslanders supported
- 1.2 million hours of Home and Community support provided to 31,423 clients
- 233,728 nights of residential aged care for 904 residents
- 3,256 parents and children provided with early invention support and education.
- 1,695 foster and kinship carers supported to provide 383,863 nights of care for children and young people
- 46,511 hours of support were provided for women and young people experiencing homelessness
This was made possible with the caring support and work of 3,088 employees.