Annual Report 2021-2022
Anglicare Southern Queensland continued its vision and purpose in 2021-2022 to walk alongside those in need, offering compassionate care, support and counselling by advocating for the most vulnerable in our community, and seeking to transform lives through loving service.
Our community impact included:
- Over 45,000 Queenslanders supported
- 2.149 million hours of Home and Community support provided to 32,062 clients
- 754,175 hours of residential aged care
- 223,228 nights of residential aged care for 800 residents
- Over 14,000 hours of counselling provided to young people and families
- 1,804 foster and kinship carers supported to provide 383,316 nights of care for children and young people
- Facilitated over 1,100 counselling sessions every month to support the mental health and wellbeing of Queenslanders
- 42,181 hours of support were provided for women and young people experiencing homelessness
This was made possible with the caring support and work of 3,000 employees and 600 volunteers.