To create a more loving, just and inclusive society, reflecting the life and teachings of Christ and the coming Kingdom of God.
As part of Anglican Church Southern Queensland we share the mission of the Church which is the mission of Christ to proclaim the good news of the Kingdom of God. Living out this mission we walk alongside those in need:
- To serve with love and humility;
- To show compassion by offering care, support and counselling;
- To advocate for the most vulnerable and help them to live their lives in fullness and hope;
- To be passionate and determined in our commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes for clients, their families and the community; and
- To actively participate in and contribute to the whole-of-church mission.
“He has told you, what is good: and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?” (Micah 6:8, NRSV).
- Love – We demonstrate a purposeful commitment to treating all of humanity with compassion and kindness.
- Care – We exhibit generosity and helpfulness especially toward the most vulnerable in our society and take personal responsibility in our work.
- Hope – We have enduring faith in the ability of all people to achieve a life of fulfilment and happiness.
- Humility – We work with humility and show gratitude for the privilege of being able to provide joyful service to our community.