About our suppliers and what we buy
Our suppliers play an essential role in the successful delivery of services to our clients and residents across Queensland.
Medical equipment and servicing
Food and beverage
Capital projects (governance)
Other digital and technology-related costs
Vehicle insurance and compliance
Suppliers to Anglicare Southern Queensland must be able to:
- Comply with Anglicare’s policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate relevant technical capabilities and experience and have the capacity to perform contractual obligations.
- Demonstrate financial stability and have in place appropriate levels of insurance.
- Demonstrate compliance with appropriate legislation.
- Agree to supply goods and services in accordance with Anglicare Southern Queensland’s Standard Purchase order Terms and Conditions (Where a contract has not been established, our purchase order terms and conditions shall apply).
How to become a supplier
If you would like to register as a potential supplier, please complete our supplier expression of interest form.
Anglicare is committed to:
- Reconciliation and developing a deeper understanding and strategic response to social impact for our First Nations Peoples and the communities we serve.
- Supplier diversity within its supply chain.
Supplier expression of interest form